What is Feedback?
Feedback or commonly known as feedback loop in work-related terms means a return of information that is created by conducting an activity or a process.
Example of a feedback loop
- a manager assigns a task to a subordinate
- the subordinate conducts to work and finishes the task
- the manager reviews with the subordinate how difficult it was to accomplish the task
- the manager learns all the struggles the subordinate had to go through while accomplishing the task
- before assigning a new task to the subordinate, the manager takes into consideration the obstacles that stood in the way of accomplishing the previous task and therefore making it easier to accomplish the next task